The CW Difference
We are often asked, “What makes you different than the competition?” We noticed clients and customers were being ignored – CLEANWRAP Interior Protection was founded because we believe we can service our clients better. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service, while ensuring
each project is completed safely and on-time.
- Committed to Safety – We are committed to safety and adhere to all OSHA standards and regulations and train our employees on: OSHA 10, Safe Lift Operator, Fall Protection and Safe ladder Use, and Lock Out Tag Out. We adhere to very high safety standards, such as allowing adequate rest time for our installation crews and striving to be above the board on certifications and training. Further, we have a comprehensive Safety Plan and organized a Safety Advisory Board comprised of key Safety Directors. (CLEANWRAP is registered with ISNet, Avetta, & Appruv)
- Customer Service – Our operations and sales teams work closely together to ensure each project is completed to your expectations. Our sales reps won’t disappear once a contract is signed – they’ll see your project through to completion.
- Woman Owned – CLEANWRAP Interior Protection is a certified woman-owned business through WBENC & WSOB.
- Owner Operated – Our Owners are engaged in the day-to-day operations and sales of our company. As business owners, we understand our clients better and the challenges that you face.
- Senior Management Involvement – CLEANWRAP sends Senior Managers on-site for the beginning of each project and ensures they will stay on-site until the Crew Leader and Crew have your project 100% under control. We don’t hand the crew a folder and forget about your project. We’re committed to doing everything we can to ensure your project goes smoothly for you and your client.
- Easy to do Business With – We are willing to work with you. We understand you may have special or unique circumstances and we’re willing to work with you. We don’t give you our contract and say “deal with it!”
- Proven Track Record – CLEANWRAP has a proven track record of completing projects as planned. We are more than happy to provide contacts for a recommendation if requested.
- UL® Approvals – CLEANWRAP has (2) UL® Approvals to install interior protection beneath the fire sprinkler system – 723S Standard. CLEANWRAP is the ONLY Interior Protection company with (2) UL® approved systems.
- Bid Proposal with Options – CLEANWRAP will give you several options in our Bid Proposal so you can select the one that fits within your budget or requirements
- Flexible Payment Terms – We understand contractors often get paid after project completion. We are willing to work with you to determine a fair payment schedule.
- No Down Payments – CLEANWRAP will never ask you or your client for a down payment.
- Insured – CLEANWRAP is fully insured through Farmers Insurance and covered to complete work in all 50 states.
- Members of the NIPCA, RCI, and NAWIC – CLEANWRAP is also involved with numerous organizations and
groups that seek to promote the roofing industry.
- Equipment Rental – We rent lift equipment from local companies in your community. By renting lifts locally wehelp infuse the economy, promote small business, and ensure all equipment is thoroughly maintained and up-to-
- Technology Based – CLEANWRAP incorporated new technologies as much as possible in order to protect the Earth’s limited resources while still providing valuable information to our clients. We don’t print elaborate brochures or packets of information as we know those often end up stored away in filing cabinets or in the trash can. As part of this commitment, we attempt to recycle our materials whenever and where ever we can.
- Materials & Products – CLEANWRAP uses high-quality materials produced and manufactured in the USA.